July 14, 2016

▸ JULY 2016



The biggest touchdown of your life!

Alexa:
I hate him, but I want him…
I hate the emotional blackmail that my mom gives me for not being with Sebastian, the guy my mom wanted me to marry. I never wanted him. But if I don’t, my mom will end her relationship with me.

I am only interested in the quarterback who I cheered for on the sidelines, even though I hate his guts. Regardless, I can’t deny what my body and heart desired. But we are about to graduate and go our separate ways. What am I going to do?

Martin:
I’ve always loved her, but I’m poorer than she knows...
Playing my last year in college as the star quarterback people thought I was, it was bittersweet. I hope I get drafted into the NFL to be able to help pay my family back for all they’ve done, and get them out of that trailer. But that would mean being far from Alexa.


She was the cheerleader I always wanted by my side. But man, she could be so stuck up sometimes! That was until our friends locked us up in the dorm and wouldn’t let us leave til we sorted things out. I have no idea what will happen next…

IN HIS BED, OBEDIENCE ISN’T AN OPTION; IT’S MANDATORY.

KRISTINA
I know men like him: they don't date, they don't believe in love, and they take what they want when they want it.

Tonight, Keith Lee wants me.

One look at those hungry eyes and I know what’s on his mind.
He’s already made his decision to make me his plaything.

I should've known better than to jump in the devil's bed.
But I can't get his words out of my head:

"You're MINE."

KEITH
Wise guys don't fall in love. Not in this business. I made that mistake once and almost paid the ultimate price for it.
I never expected Kristina to re-open all the old wounds.

One stupid moment. One single night. That's all it took.
But once won't be enough, and there's a war coming--with her caught up in the middle of it all.

I'll keep her safe. Keep her alive.
But then I'm making her MINE.




The fourth book in the Ruthless People Series is here...It has been eight years since the Callahans defeated Avian Doers and conquered Chicago. Melody is now the Governor and public face of the family, while Liam rises as the Ceann na Conairte of both the Irish and Italians.

Their reach is limitless; their power endless...but is it possible to have too much power? Can Liam and Melody raise a family, a city, and an empire?

Only a fool would try to stop them now....




Love is pain.Calder Roane has always been the spoiled youngest son, and is struggling to seize the reins to the family business following his mother's death. But when he wakes up imprisoned in a rusted death trap with several others, it's gonna take everything he has to get out alive. As the mystery unfolds and he tries to discover why he's there, a vulnerable and resourceful fellow prisoner could be the key. If he can win Milla's heart.

Under other circumstances, Camilla Greenwich would've grown up as Winchester royalty, born to a life of politics and privilege. But when the Roane family took her family's place, their actions corrupted the entire community, and cost Milla everyone she loved. Now, she has the chance of the lifetime: the chance to punish the heir to the Roane family empire, and those who've abetted him. But seizing that chance could well be her undoing. She'll have to get far closer to her enemy than she dreamed possible, and risk exposing herself. She'll have to become prey, alongside him.

As her war goes on and the collateral damage mounts, they're about to discover how deep the conspiracy runs. Each past sin is exposed, and in the end, they may be the only people who can redeem each other.




My name is shouted on rooftops.
It's written on bras, on the inside of bathroom stalls, hell my name is everywhere.
To say my name is to experience an orgasm without ever leaving your damn house.
My name is Zane "Saint" Andrews.
I'm sex.
I'm a rock god.
I'm also...a virgin.
What they don't know won't kill them right? Give the people what they want. And what they want is the idea of me; the pleasure they gain at listening to my song and knowing without a doubt I'm talking about them and only them.
It worked for a while.
Until a nerdy girl with glasses falls at my feet, literally, and suddenly I don't want to be Saint anymore, what I want? What I really need?
Is to be kept.
By her.




“A rock star with no rhythm is a man with no soul.” – Stone Lockhart

As the lead singer of one of the hottest bands to hit the rock scene, f*cks are free, drugs come easy, and music is life.

For as long as Stone can remember, Willow has been his music – the notes that weave his soul together. His rhythm.

Until he threw her away.

All he has left is a handful of pills and a few lines of powder to make him forget her. And he tries, over and over.

Clean and ready to make things right, he’s faced with the fact that Willow’s moved on. She’s not the same girl he cast aside.

Willow’s a woman sure about her purpose in life. Sure about who she’s meant to love.

Stone may be lost without his rhythm, but Willow has found so much more.




ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN THE DEEPEST REDEMPTION BE FOUND…

He was born to ascend.
He was destined to lead.
He was never meant to fail.

Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother.
Cain has sacrificed everything for his people. He left the safety and security of his life of study to infiltrate the infamous Hades Hangmen. He lived with them, rode with them, and then betrayed them. All in the name of a faith he can now feel slipping away from him. Like everything else he once held dear…

But then his isolation is broken. Another prisoner is brought to the cell next to his. A woman fighting her own demons and fears. A woman who Cain understands needs him, as he needs her.

As the connection between them grows, so does Cain’s resolve. He will right the wrongs he has done. He will atone for the evil acts carried out in his name. He will save the one he loves…Even if the battle takes him to the gates of hell itself.

Fall in love—check.Get engaged and plan a perfect wedding—check and check.
Find my fiancé with another woman—I never thought I’d check that off the list, yet here I am, putting a giant “X” in that box just months before we take our sacred vows.

Along with recovering from a broken heart, I’m left with the mess of canceling all things wedding. The venue gave me the deposit back. The florist canceled my order with no charge. The resort we booked for the honeymoon—yeah, they’re not giving me a dime. But I’ll be damned if I throw away a chance to spend two weeks in a tropical paradise, lounging on the beach with a drink in my hand, looking for anything but love.

When I see Derek Turner—a sexy homicide detective I’ve run into a few times before—walking along the beach, I’m not sure if he’s stalking me or if it’s fate. Dark and brooding with a past he refuses to talk about, Derek is the last thing I need…and is exactly what I want.

But when what started off as a rebound turns into something more, something neither of us can deny, I’m left with love’s greatest irony: finding the right person at the worst possible time.


Jacob Fox, son of the notorious Neil Fox, wanted nothing more than to disappear. There had been a media frenzy during the arrest of his parents and their subsequent deaths, and Jacob couldn't escape all the negativity surrounding the ordeal. He decided to buy a house in south Louisiana on a private, wooded lot in the middle of the bayou so he could drop of the face of the earth for a while.

He certainly hadn't come to Louisiana to make friends. Unfortunately for him, the neighbors surrounding his property were overly friendly. With the help of his Doberman Pincher, Jacob ran off anyone who tried to welcome him to the area.

That seemed to be working pretty well until he met Alex Martin. She simply wanted to offer a little southern hospitality at first, but eventually she realized she might be the only person who could help Jacob rediscover the man he used to be.






Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.