October 17, 2016

NOW on SALE!!

 
 
 
 

Confessions of a Bad Boy by J.D. Hawkins is on SALE for just 99₵!!

Limited time only!

 
 


 "THIS IS HIS BEST BOOK YET!!! Which only shows strength in writing. And creating these new stories for us. I love watching authors grow. And I can't wait to see what JD gives us next!!" ~ Candi, Dirty Laundry Review

"And for God's sake, the sex. Gah. So good. Excruciatingly good. I loved the characters, I loved the premise, and I loved the way it was written. Five stars." ~ Leslie McAdam

"I loved this book. It has all the things that make the perfect friends to lovers story, including the over protective best friend/brother. It's sexy and funny but at times it's insanely sweet. And it's HOT!! Let's not forget HOT!!" ~ Reviews from the Heart
 
 
 
 

 I’m the internet's favorite Bad Boy - the guy who’ll tell it to you straight. No bullshit charm. No excuses. Consider it a public service, letting women know the truth about what guys are really thinking and teaching guys how to get what they want.

Yes, we were checking that girl out.

No, you don't want to meet her parents.

And no, ladies, we don’t care what shoes you wear - as long as they’re up around our neck by the end of the night.

Life was simple, until fate brought me back together with Jessie.

My best friend's younger sister, who I just happened to have the hottest one night stand of my life with four years ago.

Who calls me at 3 AM to get bailed out of jail.

Who I can’t keep my hands off of.

And who can never find out who I really am.

She’s off-limits, but I don't care. And when I need a fake girlfriend to help me out of a jam at work, she’s the only one who can help. Now I’m stuck sharing a hotel room with her for the weekend.

A long, sexy weekend, one that I wish will never end.
 
 
 
 
 


Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.