December 19, 2016

Want a SIGNED COPY?!

 

Phew! It looks like after Santa read WHEN IT HITS THE FAN, I made it on the nice list!


I absolutely love this time of year! The snow, the twinkle of lights, the signature red cups from Starbucks, and the time spent with family and friends are what make my season bright. However, this year, I also have all of you to make things a bit more special. I cannot express how much love I feel for the readers, reviewers, bloggers, and other authors who have been supportive of my first novel. From the bottom of my highly caffeinated heart, thank you!

It is my wish that this holiday, no matter what you celebrate, you have a wonderful time filled laughter, love, and maybe a book or two.
                       

Now Available in eBook and in Print!

Amazon • iBooks • KoboB&N

Do you want a signed copy of WHEN IT HITS THE FAN?
Now that the print books are available, Victoria is offering signed copies.
Email her at vcolotta@vcolotta.com
 

Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.