October 19, 2016

NOW on SALE!!

 
 
 

Decisions of the Heart by Jessica Florence
Release Date: October 19th, 2016

 

Veiled Innocence by Ella Frank is just 99₵ for a limited time!!








"Ella has stepped up her game big time with this book! It was total perfection." - Stacy, Biblio Belles Book Blog

"If this book isn't proof that Ella Frank is an incredible writer, I'm not sure what is. This had to be hands down, bar none, one of the best Student/Teacher romances I have ever read." - Lana, Dirty Girl Romance Book Blog


Sample Tweets:

"One of the best student/teacher romances I have ever read." Veiled Innocence by @EllaFrank2012 is just #99cents!
 http://amzn.to/2eIfENv

"A story you won't want to pass up!" Veiled Innocence by @EllaFrank2012 is just #99cents! http://amzn.to/2eIfENv


 




Tick, tick, tock.

Time.

That’s all I have now.

A small room, a photograph, and time.

They want me to trust them and confess my sins.

They told me they wouldn't judge me—they lied.

I thought we could convince the world that this wasn't a crime.

We were wrong.

Time doesn't stand still.

The clock keeps ticking, the world is unconvinced, and now…

Now he is gone.


Warning: adult themes/explicit sex scenes
 
 

Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.