December 24, 2016

BOOKS on SALE!

 
::: 2 EBOOKS, 99c EACH! :::
"I've just finished CA Harm's best book to date. Hands down THE BEST! I have DEVOURED this book in THREE HOURS! And now I don't know what to do with myself."
- Sophie, Bookalicious Babes Blog

★ ★ ★ ★ ★

═══ RUSH  ═══ 
I was running from my husband, a man I thought I’d known.
Running from the hell he had put me through.

He’d nearly destroyed the woman I had once been and
I would do whatever it took to regain my freedom.

I would lie, and cheat.
I would steal if it meant that I never had to go back there.

I’d run and keep running…

But there was one problem. I hadn’t planned for Ashton Montgomery.
He was a distraction I couldn’t allow. Not if I wanted to stay safe. I had to remain distant, but he was relentless and had other ideas.
I caved because I hadn’t thought it all through, not in detail.
If I had I would’ve realized that you can only live in a fantasy world for so long before everything came crashing in around you.
And those lives you’ve destroyed along the way, make you no better than the monster you were trying to break free from.

How could I have been so careless?
It wasn’t meant to turn out this way.
But the Rush of my freedom took control and I forgot how important it was to keep the secret of who I had once been.

And now I had nothing.
Only the fear that the man I’d run from would find me again, and finish what he started.

"SWOON! CAPTIVATING & INTENSE READ! And in usual fashion, Harms delivered and knocked it out of the park. This book was perfectly executed and seamlessly written... the words just flowing right off of the pages, making me get lost between them."  
- Brianna, Renee Entress's Book Blog

═══ TATTOOED HEARTS ═══ 
Permanent.

An indefinite, everlasting and imperishable stamp.
Like a tattoo.
One that would forever be with you to remind you of a single moment in time, or a person that touched you in some way.

That was exactly what Jenny was to Sean.

And no matter how hard he tried, he could never forget the one girl who would forever have his heart.

A lifetime of friendship, shattered by one irreversible mistake.
A choice that Jenny would forever regret, but only because it pushed away the one person she truly loved.
A love so deep that they felt as if they were one.
Years passed, and still that love remained deep…stamped with an unfading ink.

When their paths cross after six years of longing, they are faced with a choice.
Forget the past and let go of the heartache…giving in to the temptation that was always there.
Or continue to torture themselves by avoiding what was always meant to be.

Tattooed Hearts of endless love…

Will it be enough or will the memories of their past create an unbreakable wedge between them.



Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.