December 13, 2017

The V Card by Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente

"She's become so daring. Or maybe she was all along. Maybe she just needed someone to turn the key, to unlock her. God, how I want to be the only one who has that key." - The V Card by Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente, available now!
Hey there!
I'm so excited that my brand new, sinfully sexy standalone romantic comedy THE V CARD is now available everywhere for you to read!
This is my first co-written book and I can't wait for you to escape into this romance!
My book bestie, Lili Valente, and I had a blast telling this tale of a sassy, quirky woman who asks her older brother's best friend for some lessons in seduction to help her ditch her pesky V Card!
This fun, wildly sexy story has a big heart and we hope our hero makes you swoon!
THE V CARD is 100% a standalone!!
Available everywhere!
Kindle
iBooks
Kobo
Nook
Google Play
Paperback
The V Card by Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente
When you think about how easy it is to lose keys, phones, sunglasses and your dignity on social media, you might figure it'd be a cinch for me to ditch my V Card. 
You'd be wrong.
At 25, I run a successful business, live in a fantastic apartment, and have fabulous friends to go out with any night of the week. And yet I'm still a card-carrying member of a club I don't want to belong to anymore.
Good thing I know just the man for the deflowering job—my brother’s business partner and best friend...(read more)
Read by Andi Arndt & Sebastian York — you don't have to wait to get your aural fix.
It's out now!
Audible
Amazon Audio
Reviewers say. . .
"This is one funny, sexy and charming read. I bow down to Ms. Blakely and Ms. Valente, these two are a powerful duo!!"
- Fiction Fangirls 
"...omg was it hot or what?! Spoiler: it was, indeed, hot af."
- Joandisalovebooks Blog
"laugh, swoon, get revved up and fall in love." - My Girlfriend's Couch Blog
"Lauren Blakely and Lili Valente’s first joint book is probably the best thing could happen to the lovers of the rom-com genre."
- Becca's Reviews
"Blakely and Valente knocked it out of the park with this book collaboration. The V Card is a sexy, sweet, funny and heartfelt romance."
- Booked All Night Blog 
"The V Card was entertaining, passionate, romantic and everything that I hoped for from a writing duo like Lili and Lauren."
- Red Cheeks Reads
The V Card - out now!
Kindle
iBooks
Kobo
Nook
Google Play
Paperback

Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.