November 11, 2016

TILLIE COLE: 👑 💐 A Royal Wedding 💐 👑

 

You are cordially invited ...

to join author Tillie Cole on November 29, 2016, from
2-3 PM EST for a LIVE Q&A on her Facebook page.

 

Hello, everyone!  I'm so excited to get this book into your hands! A Veil of Vines was a true pleasure to write, and it's a story which will stay with me and, I hope, with all of you.

I have so many festivities planned around the release of this book, including the LIVE Q&A above!! I would LOVE it if you all joined in! I'm renaming November AVOVEMBER in honor of the book and all of the fun we're going to have!

I have set up an email for you to send in your wedding (dress) pics to help celebrate AVOVEMBER! I'll select a new bride of the day everyday until A Veil of Vines release on Nov 29th! Lots of prizes to be won!

Let's bring some wedding glamour to November, or AVOVEMBER! What do you say? Want your wedding pic posted?!
I AM SO EXCITED!!! Be sure to stay tuned for more festivities!! I hope you're all as excited as me! 
Let's get this epic countdown started!

 

A Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole


 

The House of Savona invites you to the wedding of the year!

 

To most people, princes, princesses, counts and dukes are found only in the pages of the most famous of fairytales. Crowns, priceless jewels and gilded thrones belong only in childhood dreams.

But for some, these frivolous fancies are truth.

For some, they are real life.

On Manhattan’s Upper East Side, people have always treated me as someone special. All because of my ancestral name and legacy. All because of a connection we share to our home country’s most important family of all.

I am Caresa Acardi, Duchessa di Parma. A blue blood of Italy. I was born to marry well. And now the marriage date is set.

I am to marry into House Savona. The family that would have been the royals had Italy not abolished the monarchy in 1946. But to the aristocrats of my home, the abolishment means nothing at all.

The Savonas still hold power where it counts most.

In our tight-knit world of money, status and masked balls,
they are everything and more.

And I am soon to become one of them.

I am soon to become Prince Zeno Savona’s wife…

… or at least I was, until I met him. And everything changed.



Coming November 29th

ADD TO GOODREADS
Facebook
Twitter
Instagram
Website

Post a Comment

Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.