June 20, 2016

REVIEW: Idol by Kristen Callihan

 
 
 

Libby
I found Killian drunk and sprawled out on my lawn like some lost prince. With the face of a god and the arrogance to match, the pest won’t leave. Sexy, charming, and just a little bit dirty, he’s slowly wearing me down, making me crave more.
He could be mine if I dare to claim him. Problem is, the world thinks he’s theirs. How do you keep an idol when everyone is intent on taking him away?
“God, that voice. I've been trying to ignore it because it's the kind of voice that can pull you under, make you lose your train of thought. Low and deep and powerful. He talks, and it's a melody.”  
Killian

As lead singer for the biggest rock band in the world, I lived a life of dreams. It all fell apart with one fateful decision. Now everything is in shambles.

Until Liberty. She’s grouchy, a recluse—and kind of cute. Scratch that. When I get my hands on her, she is scorching hot and more addictive than all the fans who’ve screamed my name.

The world is clamoring for me to get back on stage, but I’m not willing to leave her. I’ve got to find a way to coax the hermit from her shell and keep her with me. Because, with Libby, everything has changed. Everything.

 

“Baby doll, I could assert my manly dominance, thump my chest, and declare you’re mine. But it wouldn’t mean a damn thing if I’m not yours in return.”  


WOW! What can I say! I love this book so much.. It speaks to my heart and draws me in.

I'm not a huge fan of rock star romance or that sort but this book just blows me away.

 Killian James and Liberty Bell have a killer chemistry. It screams at you!

The author made a great story line!!


If you want a steamy, romantic, funny, swoon worthy AND musically talented Hero AND Heroine then this book is for you.

 
I loved that all through it all, Killian was very affectionate, understanding and open.  He was the one to come clean to the others and the world about their relationship, while she was the one who rethinks everything.

This was a refreshing book for me, definitely will follow more of the VIP series.

Loving all the secondary characters. Can't wait to read their story.

 


“You’re my reason, the answer to all questions.”

- (IDOL) KRISTEN CALLIHAN

 
 
 
 
 


Latest Pins

© Night Session Reader. Design by FCD.